Our Media department is composed of Audio, visuals, social media and more. If you have a strong love for the Lord and would like to help out in any of these areas please talk to the media coordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MULTIMEDIA DEPARTMENT
- Before meeting starts –Arrive 60 minutes prior to every meeting to set up, turn on all audio and video equipment, do a sound check and prepare slide presentations.
- Recording sermons – Team is responsible for recording, mixing and uploading all preaching’s to the churches website.
- Photographs & videos – Team is responsible for taking a few pictures during every meeting and uploading them and posting them on Facebook / twitter.
- Stage Area – Make sure all cables, instruments and stands are neatly set back into place after every meeting. You are responsible to keep an eye on things, specifically on special events where people from other congregations come into our church.
- Fasting & lifestyle – All team members are required to live a lifestyle of fasting, praying an intimacy with the Lord. If any team members is having problems at home, or with an area in their life they must seek counselling/advice form team leader.
- Tithing – All team members are required to tithe and be committed with the Lord.
- Dress Code: All ushers must be dressed presentable in every service. Make sure clothing items do not promote anything ungodly.
- Special events – Entire team is required to help out at special events such as seminars, anniversaries and joint meetings. Your team leader will give you instructions on how to distribute the workload.
- Not being able to make a meeting – All team members are responsible to notify their group leader if they are unable to make a meeting. Please notify them in advance to give them enough time to find another person to cover you.
- Conflicts/disagreements with other team members – If you find your self in disagreement with another team member please notify your group leader to help you solve the issue.