Worship is an essential part of the life of every christian. The father is looking for worshippers that will worship him in Spirit and in Truth. If you feel you have a calling to be part of the worship/music team talk to the leader.
RESPONSABLITIES FOR WORSHIP/MUSIC TEAM
- Before meeting starts –Arrive 60 minutes prior to every meeting to set up, do sound check and warm up.
- Stage Area – Make sure your instruments and microphone stands used are neatly set back into place after every meeting. You are responsible to keep an eye on things, especially on special events where stranger come into our church.
- Rehearsals – All team members are required to attend a music rehearsal.
- Fasting & lifestyle – All team members are required to live a lifestyle of fasting, praying an intimacy with the Lord. If any team members is having problems at home, or with an area in their life they must seek counselling/advice form team leader.
- Tithing – All team members are required to tithe and be committed with the Lord.
- Dress Code: All ushers must be dressed presentable in every service. Make sure clothing items do not promote anything ungodly. No shorts or sandals during services.
- Special events – Entire team is required to help out at special events such as seminars, anniversaries and joint meetings, worship nights. Your team leader will give you instructions on how to distribute the workload.
- Not being able to make a meeting – All team members are responsible to notify their group leader if they are unable to make a service. Please notify them with time to give them enough time to find another person to cover you.
- Conflicts/disagreements with other team members – If you find your self in disagreement with another team member please notify your group leader to help you solve the issue.